Please see the descriptions for the available job openings. To apply, please email your contact info and resume to email@example.com
POSITION: Retail Team Member/Juice Prep
AVAILABILITY: All ( a mix of mornings, nights, and weekend shifts)
- Offering our customers the best retail experience
- Juice sampling and selling
- Follow opening and closing procedures
- Food service and prep of our new food menu
- Produce prep and washing, bottling juices, bottle labeling, kitchen cleaning and prep cleanup.
- Weekday and Weekend's required, approximately 30 hours/week
- The ideal candidate is flexible (sometimes production is short, sometimes its long), energetic and a "can-do" person. This position is also very manual labor intensive, and requires the strength and ability stand for long periods of time, lift heavy garbage, mop, sweep, and clean the facility. The roles and responsibilities change daily and from minute to minute. Someone who has kitchen experience in a fast paced production environment, can follow recipes and communicate and get along well with others.
- Engaging personality and the ability to talk to, educate, and sell to customers
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for an extended period of time
- Full availability needed weekly, opening and closing shifts, weekends.
- Non-smoker (due to highly sensitive finished product and production area)
- Prior food and kitchen experience
- Food safe certified a plus
- Attention to detail, cleanliness
Looking to interview and hire immediately.
Please email your contact info and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org